Gum disease is a Silent destroyer: Here’s what you need to Know
Your Periodontist in Dubai wants you to know all about Gum disease and how to prevent it!!
What you can see in your mouth is only one-third of the tooth; two third of your tooth is actually submerged under the gum.
While tooth pain is considered secondary to labor pain, it is usually caused due to cavities or Dental decay. Gum disease also called commonly Gingivitis or Periodontitis will rarely ever cause pain.
So what are the signs of Gum disease?
If you suffer from
- Persistent bad breath.
- Bleeding gums.
- Loose teeth.
- Spaces between teeth where previously you had none.
- Itchy gums or
- The constant need to dig teeth after eating.
- Then you could be suffering from Gingivitis or Periodontitis (gum disease) & I would recommend you see a Dentist immediately.
Now that we have understood at least broadly what are the signs & symptoms of Periodontitis, let us see what we can do to prevent these gum diseases.
My Mantra is always #brushhflossrinserepeat
Brush twice a day.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Rinse after every meal.
- And of course, see your Dentist or Periodontist every 6 months so we can nip the disease in its proverbial bud.